What is Supported Employment?
Access Industries believes in a holistic approach to employment support. In addition to excellent workplace facilities, we provide other services for supported employees to facilitate a supportive and productive workplace. These services underpin the National Standards for Disability Services and provide an environment for each employee to achieve their workplace goals.
Other services available to supported employees include:
- Individual Employment Plan that outlines your employment goals and identifies other areas of support needed
- Welfare Officers who support you with personal issues
- Safety and Training Officers who works with you to achieve your employment goals
- One-on-one training
- Internal group training
- Subsidised canteen
- Social Group run by employees
- Annual Presidents’ Award for work commitment and/or outstanding personal development
- Long Service Awards Recognition
- Flexible work hours to meet your needs
- Factory and Safety Meetings (run by Supported Employees and Factory Manager)
If you would like to work for Access Industries please Contact Us.