Art Unions

Access Industries receives about 15% of the funds required to operate its services through Government funding and via NDIS participants. In order to continue to provide high quality services, we must generate the remaining 85% through our business operations and through fundraising.
Note. All of our telemarketing fundraisers are employed by Access Industries.
Our fundraising activities include conducting three Art Unions (lotteries) per year as authorised by the NSW Dep't of Fair Trading. 

Previous Art Union 213 (Drawn 18th December 2019)

1st Prize. NFP, Belmont, NSW, 2280, Ticket No: 1,494
2nd Prize. NFP, Portland, NSW, 2847, Ticket No: 7,177
3rd Prize. NFP, Hamilton South, NSW, 2303, Ticket No: 8,325
4th Prize. NFP, Young, NSW, 2594, Ticket No: 10,133
5th Prize. NFP, Greenwell Point, NSW, 2540, Ticket No: 9,983

Current Art Union 214

To be Drawn at 12.45pm on Wednesday, 6th May 2020 at:

Access Industries For The Disabled 131 Station Road, Seven Hills NSW 2147. Buy a Ticket in this Draw now.

To Purchase Tickets by phone, please ring 1800 ACCESS (1800 222 377) or email the Art Union office.

To Purchase Tickets from our Ticket Order Form, please Download and Print this Form: Ticket Order Form.

Permit Numbers:

NSW Fair Trading: GOCAU/2221

ACT Gambling and Racing Commission: R19/00410

Art Union 214 Brochure

1st Prize

Subara Impreza

Subaru Impreza MY20 2.0L Auto Hatch

- Valued at $28,750

  • 2.0L Direct Injection Boxer Engine
  • Intelligent Driving Dynamics
  • Collision Protection
  • Collision Avoidance
  • Multi function Displays
  • Child Safety
  • Touchscreen Digital Integrated Infotainment system
  • Including delivery, on road cost,registration, CTP Insurance but excluding comprehensive insurance.

2nd Prize

SecondPrize

Travel Credit To The Value Of $10,000

  • Cruise or fly to any destination of your choice around the world.
  • Your choice to fly or cruise First Class, Business Class or Economy Class.
  • Why not take the family or friends.
  • Your choice of airline or cruise ship.
  • Your choice of accommodation.
  • Your choice of duration
  • Travel insurance recommended, not including.
  • Travel credit cannot be redeemed for cash.
  • All bookings and enquiries with iTalk Travel.
  • Valid date from May 2020 to May 2021, subject to cruise, flights and hotel availability.

3rd Prize

Harvey Norman Gift Card to the Value of $3,000

gift_card
  • Harvey Norman Gift Card Valued at $3000.
  • Gift Card cannot be Redeemed for Cash
  • Gift Card Valid for 36 Months.